Soaric is available in different models, but with consistent quality.
- 5 swiveling instrument holders (thermically disinfectable, autoclavable)
- LCD touch-screen display and “shortcut” function keys
First connection for pneumatically driven instruments (such as turbines, air scaler and air motor) including instrument hose DIN Midwest 4-holed with light (not including handpiece, not including quick-release coupling)
- First micro motor connection including instrument hose and Torx SII-O-LD micro motor with LED light (not including straight or contra-angle handpieces)
- Multi-functional syringe WS-12N-IP (warm, without light)
- AT AR anti-suck-back mechanism for pneumatically driven handpieces
- USB-connection on the operator's element so as to allow connecting e.g. intraoral camera, USB mouse, thumb drive etc.
- Assistant’s element with variable instrument holders and operator panel
- Spray-mist suction device, adjustable (quick-stop), incl. adapter fitting for 16 mm vacuum tips
- Saliva ejector, adjustable (quick-stop)
- Multi-functional syringe WS-12N-IP (warm, without light)
- Standard fittings
- Silicon tray sheet
- Consumables and installation material
The swivelling operator's element can be adjusted to suit the height of the practitioner and allows safe choice and replacement of instruments. In addition, the instrument holders can be swiveled and offer even more freedom of movement. The instrument holders can be used open or closed depending on requirements. The integrated switch-in hose strain relief takes the strain off your hand and finger muscles during treatment. Instrument parameters are controlled using the operator panel.
You may stock up to seven instruments, including 2 turbines and 2 micro motors.
Ultrasonic scaler – Ultrasonic Suprasson
- Scaling with 27 kHz
- Comprehensive range of tips
- Equipped with LED light
Connection to other scalers
The treatment unit can be integrated into your practice‘s network via the Ethernet connection. There is also a USB port on the operator‘s element.
If the treatment unit has been integrated into your network, you can display the data from your practice‘s PCs on the Soaric monitor in so-called „PC mode“. The data can be processed using the trackpoint on the operator panel, the foot control or a connected mouse. If the treatment unit is integrated into a network, you can also navigate your PC in i-Dixel PC mode using the foot control.
Soaric is available as over-the-patient (OTP) version or floor-mounted (FMT) version. A cart version of the Soaric doesn’t exist. Both versions can be fitted with a foldaway foot section so that the patient can be seated easily without problem.
The floor-mounted version offers a greater degree of freedom and better accessibility for the patient as the operator’s element can largely be left in the working position when the patient is getting on and off the chair. As a result, patients do not feel restricted in their movements.
This also offers advantages for standing treatment on sitting patients. With the floor-mounted version, you have the possibility of attaching a monitor to the operator’s element and the light pole.
The additional tray is fitted directly onto the operator’s element and does not have to be positioned separately. Patients cannot get tangled up in the instrument hoses and hurt themselves or trip up.
The oil drive is quiet and allows softer patient chair movements. In particular in slow-speed mode for focusing the microscope, it Is possible to achieve very soft and minimum movements. In addition, the hydraulic drive has a longer service life than the spindle drive.
The multifunctional foot controll provides various operating possibilities such as controlling the patient’s chair or the instruments. Foot control benefits the hygiene process. Functions and switch assignments are easily programmable using the touch panel on the dentist’s unit.
You can choose between the standard or the double pivot headrest with tilt adjustment (natural movement) or a double-jointed headrest with 2 hinge points. A headrest with motor-driven adjustment is not available.
Comfortable positioning of children and patients with physical disabilities.
Only a floor-mounted LED light is available.
This prevents saliva and aerosols being sucked back out of the patient’s mouth into the turbine and the instrument hose.
Only quality micro motors TR-SII-O-LD with standardized ISO connection for all standard straight and contra-angle handpieces.
The USB connection on the operator’s element allows easy adaptation of storage media, mouse, keyboard and USB intraoral camera. If you choose a monitor on the operator's element, it is PC-capable. PC control (mouse functions) on the operating panel and foot control is carried out using the pointing device.
A manually swiveling or motorized version.
Soaric has quick couplings for compressed air (2.5 bar) and fresh water on the assistant’s side. The water volume can be regulated. A water return, e.g. for hydrocolloid, is available as an option. There is no integrated power connection for auxiliary equipment. This has to be provided externally (e.g. floor socket).
A comfortable volume of hot water is always available thanks to the hot water boiler. Intensive sterilization and optional permanent disinfection (Metasys WEK) are possible. Sterapore microfilter system
A backrest extendable by approx. 6 cm is available as an option. The double-jointed headrest offers a large number of adjustment possibilities for very large and very small patients, as well as patients with physical handicaps (e.g. hunchback).
- The appliance switches over to standby mode if not used for any length of time.
- Sterapore water and air filters minimize the amount of chemicals required for water preparation.
- Instruments and OP lights are fitted with energy-efficient LEDs.
- Soaric has a long service life and in this way conserves raw materials.
- Soaric is manufactured in Japan under stringent controls on working and environmental conditions.
The fundamental concept of the SIGNO G10 II OTP is greater freedom – without dispensing with absolute safety. Standard high-quality technology by Morita combines with innovative functions to offer you outstanding results. A high degree of comfort, flexibility, and a sophisticated hygiene design ensure a comfortable environment for you and your patients.